Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Another Day

Today was just another day, not too much happened. We worked at 3 o'clock and got some flash quotes of course. I saw the team from Great Britain break the world record in the Men's Team Sprint for track cycling. Now I have seen two world records broken right before my eyes two nights in a row! Great Britain is really a powerhouse track cycling team! They are doing so well! It is amazing! I got some qoutes today from the gold medalist in the Women's Individual Pursuit, so that was cool.

Work isn't too stressful, I am sometimes trying so hard to hear what the athlete is saying that I don't pay attention to the other races, which is fine I guess. After work I met a friend and we went out for dinner. We went to this little place in a hutong and the chicken wings where THE BEST I have ever had! So good!!! After that we just took the lang way home and chatted. I love talking with people who aren't from the US because they give such a different insight on the world! It's so nice just to talking with my friends here and think of things in a new light (it happens often).

I come back to the States in about nine days, and I am pretty ready to do so. I am not home sick really, just ready to be back. I will really miss my friends here but there are somethings that I will not miss at all. Overall though so far this as been an AMAZING experience and I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments: