Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Work is Working!!!

In our office we have a board were we post articles that have ONS quotes in them. Two of the articles have my quotes! Quotes that I have gathered and put in the system! It is so cool to see the work that we all do put into articles! To think that people thought the quotes were good enought to spice up their story, it's really neat to see that! People all around have now read my quotes, haha, I just think it's cool.

Track Cycling is now over, the GB team basically dominated, they took most of the gold medals. They are such a power house team! Some other athletes who we thought would do well did not, which was rather sad. Personally, I wanted Team Malaysia to do really well. They were kind of underdogs but they were really nice guys, very young too! So I think they will be back in future Games, which I am looking forward to. A man from Spain won a Gold (and Silver) and the Madison team from Argentina won Gold! They were so overwhelmed, it was really emotional and awesome!

Being at the Olympics makes me miss swimming a lot, I really did enjoy competing. So I think that I might do triathlon or be more into swim club this semester! Just for the fun of it!

Home in ONE WEEK! I am excited, it will still be bitter sweet though.

No comments: